Locally Owned and Operated Premier Bank has Deep Roots in Minnesota.
Honesty, integrity and responsiveness are the values that have guided Premier Banks’ history and served Premier customers and communities for more than 39 years.
Premier Bank Milestones
- 1974 Commenced Operations
- 1978 Maplewood State Bank headquarters constructed
- 1988 Bank name changed to Premier Bank to allow for greater expansion
- 1989 The first Premier Bank branch office opened in Osseo, MN
- 1990 Premier Bank acquired eight former Midwest Federal Savings offices located in Roseville, Farmington, Northfield, Faribault, Owatonna and 3 branches in Rochester
- 1992 White Bear Lake branch opened
- 1998 Bloomington branch opened
- 2001 Albertville branch and an in-store branch in Blaine Wal*Mart opened
- 2005 Woodbury Wal*Mart in-store branch and an additional free standing bank office in Rochester opened
- 2006 Monticello branch opened
- 2007 Hugo and Hastings branches opened
Premier is large enough to offer state of the art financial products and services, yet small enough to give clients the personal attention they deserve. Premier’s stable lending team take the time to understand client’s needs so they are better served. Established and continuing as independent, community-oriented banks, Premier Banks continue to meet the financial need of our clients and supply the credit necessary for local businesses and industries to grow.
To be the premier community bank in the region, and the bank
of choice in each of the communities we serve.
To foster long-term commercial relationships, built on trust, by
observing the highest standards of corporate and social responsibility.
To create value for our customers, employees, and shareholders
through excellent performance, state of the art technology,
and a relentless commitment to service.