Premier Banks offers competitive wages and excellent benefits to eligible employees including:
- Medical Insurance
- Life & Disability plans
- Dental Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Part-Time Teller Positions Available:
Description of Teller Positions:
Satisfy customer banking needs by completing a variety of transactions which regularly includes account inquiries, deposits, withdrawals, change orders and sorting coin, savings bonds, and loan payments in accordance with Premier Banks standards, policies and procedures. Provide quality service standards in all interactions with both internal and external customers. Actively pursue referral opportunities to address each customer’s financial needs.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Position requires six months of cash handling experience and customer service experience.
- Experience in sales or promoting products and services is preferred.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Position varies from 7-10 hours per week
- Shifts will be 2 afternoons per week and Saturdays
- Position varies from 16 - 19 hours per week
- Monday and Friday (9am - 5pm)
- Alternating Saturdays (9am - noon)
Osseo and Faribault:
If your qualifications meet the above and you would like to apply for any of the above positions, please submit resume and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com or mail to Premier Bank, ATTN: HR, 2866 White Bear Avenue, Maplewood, MN 55109. EOE
Premier is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of sex, age, color, religion, disability, national origin, marital status, or veteran status.